Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Bitter Sweet




Bitter...One of my VERY best friends, ever is moving away. It sucks, it sucks alot...I am seriously going to miss her with every inch of my body and soul (which is a lot!). Nicole and I have been friends since we were 17 and her friendship is one of the most important relationships in my life..She is understanding, funny, sweet, compassionate but most of all she gets me..She is not judgemental, always gives me her honest opinion and knows every detail about me and still chooses to be my friend....Her family is beautiful...Even her husband who in the past, we may have not seen eye to eye and is now also one of my best friends and my husbands too...Them moving, sucks...

Sweet... They are going to a place they are going to love..It will be a more relaxed, easy going lifestyle and they are building the life they want...They are going to do very well in anything they chose to do...Best of all..I got a nice place to go on vacation...Get the Guest room ready Wingers, the Fishers are coming!

Love you all
xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

It is sad when a good friend moves away. Good thing for blogs and email.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I was going to say the exact same thing. It sure is sad. But yes, thank goodness for the computer. I would have been real lonely without my computer friends.

9:01 AM  
Blogger K said...

It is always tough when people move away. Unfortunately, weve done all the moving! Like evryone else said, it is a positive nte that there are so may ways to keep in touch. Hopefully that makes it a touch easier.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I know you will miss her, because the way you talk about her tells me just how much you love and respect Nicole. It's hard, I've been on her ef things and I can tell you that your love and SUPPORT (along with a LOT of phone conersations) will be the best thing you could give her and her family. You are a true friend:)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home