Take a swim in our Fish Bowl!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children and I have an amazing husband and my family is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope you enjoy my blog! I'll try hard not to be too boring.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our Boy is 5!



Unbelievable! I cannot believe that my son, my little boy is 5 today. Five years ago today he decided to enter this world, 4 weeks premature at 7 pounds and 10 ounces (thank you Cameron for coming early, god only knows how big you actually would have been). Our life, seriously, is better because you are in it. You provide us with constant entertainment and challenge us daily in everything. You are bright, sensitive, funny and most of all the best son we could ask for. Have a great birthday Buddy! xoxoxoxoxox

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine said...

I can't believe he's already 5 years old...time sure passed by quickly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMERON...How lucky you are to have a Thomas cake :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Happy Birthday! Wow! You're 5! You're pretty special to us, too! And happy 'BIRTH' day, Leanna. Can't forget mommy!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Not My Real Name said...

Happy Birthday Cameron. Cool cake BTW!!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Tassi said...

wow - can't believe 5 years goes by so quickly!
Leanna I am amazed that you have time to create blogs, post on others blogs and still home school. Maybe you should run a seminar... or confess to having a full time manny! ;)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home